Monday, February 14, 2011

My thoughts on Pretzel M&M's

I was at Wal Mart last night picking up some goodies for me and my Valentine like his favorite Reese's and Twix for me. As we waited in the checkout line I noticed these Pretzel M&M's and decided to grab a bag since I've been interested in trying them since I seen their cute and funny commercial. I love chocolate covered pretzels and the salt brings out a different flavor in the chocolate but I am sad to say that I was dissapointed in these little guys. Described as “crunchy,” “salty,” and “sweet,” these latest M&M's are only saying "crunchy" to me. The undersalted chunk of pretzel is too big and there was bearly any chocolate between it and the candy coating leaving my mouth dry. I think for me, when it comes to M&M's, I'll stick to the peanut pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment