Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

Yesterday I was getting ready to go to a friends house for dinner when I heard it start to rain and thunder really bad. I walked into my kitchen to grab my phone so I could call to cancel when I heard the tiniest "meow" coming from under my sink. I yelled for my fiance's help. He grabbed a flash light and searched under everything. No kitten anywhere. I realized it was coming from under the house. Then my mind started playing the "what if" game. What if the kitten is getting wet? What if it's yelling for it's mommy and it's frightened from the rain? So, I talked him into going outside in the rain to check. When he returned, soaking wet, he said he found a small hole under the house that was to dark to see in. All he could see was the dirt and it was dry. We figured the kitten wasn't getting wet and it should be fine. I checked on it this morning and saw a big mama cat crawling under there. I haven't seen any kittens yet but I still hear meows every now and then. Now it's more then one!

No comments:

Post a Comment