Monday, August 24, 2009

I need to Blog!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in over two months. I can blame my lovely new job for that. I was watching Tyra the other day and she was talking about the new Nivea product called My Silhouette. I was reading comments and reviews about it online and many people said that it works way better then any other toneing skin cream. I bought a bottle and have been using it for three days now and even tho it says I'll see results in four weeks, I am already noticing that my skin is really smooth. I recently lost some weight and want something that will help tone my body as I continue to work out. I was getting nice results from doing palates but I'v been having blood presure problems so I switch to yoga and a show called Shimmy. Shimmy is belly dancing that focuses on your stumach, hips and thighs... which is my unperfect areas. Auhh, I feel better now. Time to do some Shimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment