Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Week~ Snickerdoodlesforyou.Etsy.com

I am happy to say that I have never been peed on while changing a diaper...yet! I've had plenty of opportunities being that I have 3 nieces and now 3 nephews. I hope my luck doesn't change when my little one arrives. I've never heard of anything like this before, these "pee pee teepees" seem like a must-have accessory for every baby boy’s diaper change. I found these in a shop called Snickerdoodlesforyou. They even have a nice little ribbon sewn into the tip for picking them up to help leave your fingers dry if your little boy dose go pee pee. I think these are practical and would make the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy and daddy-to-be. She machine sews them herself and has a variety of prints and colors to choose from. You can find these  here!

No comments:

Post a Comment